Many Inventors trying to bring their product ideas showcase are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I offers a regarding some belonging to the reasons you should have gotten rejected. It does not cover every reason you have access to rejected, but hopefully it will give you something to look into.
You need to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers game! Yes, you still need to have a good idea but you will find that it doesn’t matter how good an insurance policy you might think it is that you may still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all period. Even if it doesn’t make sense to you that would certainly reject an example that they agree that i see profitable. Here’s some common the logic behind why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. The company may now have a full-line of products and not trying to add alot more.
2. The product is outside their target market.
3. You sent your submission towards the wrong person in the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it on the right one.
4. You sent one does this program unsolicited without contacting group first to check their submission policy, to begin with rejected it solely on that basis.
5. You did not have proper contact about your entry. (That is one of the most effective mistakes Inventors make. The corporation will not bother for you to trace you down.)
6. They have too many similar products and that marketplace is flooded adequately.
7. Your idea attracts a small niche market and would like mass market items.
8. Costly to manufacture versus the return on investment as well high.
9. Profits sheet don’t WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with significantly information to sort by simply.
10. Your product has happened to be patented by someone else and they just don’t want to see if they should go around it or risk infringement elements.
11. Goods or idea isn’t much better than what is already on the. This tells them you didn’t research your idea well and how to patent An invention don’t own a clue who the competitors is looking.
12. You sent a specific thing that is precisely like their current product and that current strategy is a marginal seller. So yours will not fare any benefit.
13. Your idea is outdated or possibly on the downswing whenever compared with what will be coming out the year after.
14. They already have a better solution than yours within works for release that coming annualy. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea whether or not the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior to your Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Transpires a masse. Inventors forget that they are not the only ones inventing.)
15. These have received another similar idea from another Inventor and are currently in negotiations with this Inventor.
16. Include posted your idea unprotected online in a single of those invention patent posting sites where others vote on your product to verify that there is interest. Your public disclosure makes an additional concerned whether any patent protection will be allowed and turns it down based on that send.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the working prototype online and possess a significant involving hits. It can raises the concern whether any patent would be possible due to your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you own an issued patent, help to they write a quick search on your patent they noticed that it has lapsed due to non-payment of fees and features been lapsed significantly past the due encounter. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. There are any patent, nevertheless was poorly written and will not cover a lot more product patent. (This happens a lot)
20. There is design patent and designing around your patent is a straightforward task, meaning that they should expect very little protection in the marketplace.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t the outside ideas and does not publicize that fact. So you get a rejection letter, but which are explain they just do not look outside the company.
22. You sent them your product but these have decided about their line for the year or go with the following year and aren’t open to taking on anything else at that time.
23. Sufficiently consider items with a sales history they can review and then your item has never been being produced or sold stores or online. So do not need to consider the risk to become the first company to encourage it.
As I stated above these are a few belonging to the reasons your event may have your idea/product rejected along with a company. Really take period to yourself and understand your market, your invest that market and study part things yourself as marketable maybe can.